I've written and been written about. Check out the articles about, or relating to, things going on at the studio.
- Longtime friends and colleagues Leanne Cambric, Kari Radasch and I were featured in Studio Potter, Vol. 45, No. 1, Winter/Spring 2017, Women in Ceramics discussing motherhood and artmaking in an article titled Successful Women Do have Children.
- I was featured in Ceramics Monthly's Studio Visit where I was asked to write about my studio and studio practice. You can also view a PDF of the article.
- As one of the first ceramic artists to use laser transfers as a definitive part of my artistic practice, I was asked to write an article a few years ago for Studio Potter magazine for their issue focusing on Tools and Technology. It's titled Of Time and Place.
- Here is a wonderful article on the Harvest Bowls Festival, a community art project I created and organized in 2013. You can see more articles about it here.
- When I celebrated 10 years as a studio potter in Rangely, CO, the local paper wrote a great article about my time here.
- Connie Norman interviewed me on her blog in conjunction with my solo show at Plinth Gallery in Denver, CO.